Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Post

Hello and welcome to the first post for 2012 for the MDE maths blog,

On this blog I will be posting import things that you need to know and interesting (read: helpful) things that I find or am sent.

Your first task is to subscribe to this blog and post a comment including who you are and which of my classes you are in (this will let me know who is getting this information).

First a little bit of rule making.

Basically, this is a school blog and is thus to be used for school work and discussion about school work only.
If you write or post something that is inappropriate I'll take a copy of the screen before deleting it and hand the copy over to senior school.  No warnings, no negotiation.

Of course, that's not going to happen.

If you have an issue with a particular problem put it on as a comment.
If someone posts a problem that you know how to solve, reply to the comment with your solution.




No comments:

Post a Comment