Wednesday, February 22, 2012

After athletics

Just a note to say thank you to those of you who came to the class after school today.
For those of you who didn't come, please come and see me tomorrow if you need help with anything.
We're going to be finishing off the content on Monday and while I'm on camp you'll be expected to do the test for chapter 3. You will need to put the test on my desk or in my pigeon hole FRIDAY so that I can mark them over the weekend.
I won't be accepting them on Monday.
If you decide to submit it late I'll just give you the solutions and you can mark it yourself.

Please do the test during the time you wold have had class.
It'll take between 2 and 3 hours to do.

Remember that the week after camp is a write off as well because of chem and physics. So I want the Monday lesson to start chapter 4 and go through difficulties in the test.

See you Monday

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wondering is there going to be any exercises set for Wednesday's double that I can do for homework seeing as most of the class won't be there...

    ReplyDelete